Adeyemo joined the services of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB), Benin City on the 1st day of November, 1993 as a Research officer I in the Department of Planning, Research and Statistics which was renamed Monitoring Research and Statistics before it later metamorphosed into Research and Quality Assurance Department. His consistent dedication to duty earned him promotion progressively to the rank of Assistant Director in 2009 and Deputy Director in January 2013. He was appointed as Ag. HOD of Reform Coordination and Service Improvement (RCSI) Department from 25th December, 2019 to 21st February, 2020, he was also appointed Ag. HOD of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Department from 25th December, 2019 to 4th February, 2021 and appointed again as Ag. HOD of Reform Coordination and Service Improvement (RCSI) Department on the 5th February, 2021.
Adeyemo Adeniran Amos has served in various capacities as Head of Units and Divisions in the Board (NABTEB) among of which are:
- Research and Statistics Unit of Monitoring Research and Statistics Department (1996-2001);
- Research and Information Management Division of Monitoring Research and Statistics Department (2002-2004);
- Pre-Examination Division of Examinations Administration Department (August 2007 – July 2008) and (August 2015 – February 2017);
- Examinations Management Division of Examinations Administration Department (July 2008 – Dec.2009)
- Computer services Division of Information and Communications Technology Department (December 2009 – April 2011);
- Research, Product and Services Development (RPSD) Division of Research and Quality Assurance Department (April 2011 – Dec 2011) and (February 2017 – December 2019)
In addition to the above, he has served in the Boards Field Offices as:
- Zonal coordinator, Osogbo, covering Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Lagos States (18th May, 2004 – 10th August 2007);
- Ogun State Coordinator (Dec.2011 – April 2014);
- Head of Lagos Liaison Office (April 2014 – August 2015).
When, he was in Osogbo as the NABTEB Zonal Coordinator, he served as a member and Ex-officio of the Forum of Heads of Federal Government Establishments, Osun State Council (2004 – 2007). He was also a pioneer member of the Osun State Board for Technical and Vocational Education (OSBTVE) from 2004 to 2006. He displayed high level of commitment to duty as a Board member and contributed immensely to the preparation of the framework for the Board’s operations.
Apart from his immense contribution as a chairman and member of several management committees of the Board, Adeyemo has participated actively in several workshops, seminars and conferences as resource person and Seminar Coordinator. He has many academic publications to his credit.
He is a member of the Institute of Industrialists and Corporate Administrators (MIICA), member, Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (MTRCN) and a fellow of Corporate Administration Institute (FCAI).
He has also won several awards which include:
- Award of Professional Fellowship for Excellence in Public Administration of the Institute of Corporate Administration of Nigeria (12th Nov. 2005);
- Nigeria Today Media Merit Award as Coordinator-Per-Excellence (24th June, 2006);
- Nigeria Selfless Service Gold Award (NISSGA) by our Majesty Global Publications, Abuja (2nd May, 2015);
- Child’s Dream Award of Excellent Performance in recognition of contribution to the less privileged in the Society and to Community Development. (30th June, 2015).
Adeyemo Adeniran Amos is a seasoned, dynamic and resourceful educationist, statistician and administrator whose passion for career fulfillment is characterized with diligence and unshakeable dedication to duty. He is a man of great resource with resolute adherence to “integrity” as his watchword.
He is happily married to his virtuous wife, Mrs Fatima Moromoke Adeyemo with loving Children. His Hobbies include Reading, writing, travelling, planning, listening to music and making friends.